MOTOR SPORTS CAN BE DANGEROUS AND MAY INVOLVE INJURY OR DEATH
You must read and agree to the following declaration and paragraphs below which are designed to create a legally
binding relationship in return for your being allowed to enter and compete.
1. I confirm that the information in this entry form is correct
2. I confirm that I understand the nature of the competition I am entering and I am competent to take part.
3. I confirm that any mower that I use will comply with the regulations and will be safe and fit for use in the
4. I will satisfy myself (by sighting lap or otherwise) before taking part that the venue and track is acceptable to me
with regards to its features and physical layout (unless prohibited to do so).
5. I will NOT take part if I have any doubt about my ability or the safety of the venue.
6. I accept that competition in motor sport may involve the risk of injury or death and I agree to take part at my
7. Before taking part in the event I will be bound by and comply with any regulations, supplementary regulations
and final instructions issued by The British Lawn Mower Racing Association (BLMRA).
8. I will not participate whilst under the influence of alcohol or intoxicating drugs and that if I am taking any
prescribed medication I will seek approval from a medical practitioner prior to taking part.
9. I have read and understood the handbook containing the rules and regulations issued by The BLMRA.
10.I understand that I must present my mower in a clean and well presented condition with the relevant paperwork
for scrutineering at the nominated time prior to taking part in the event.
11.I confirm that I will ensure my mower is maintained in a safe and eligible condition throughout the meeting.
12.I agree that the mower I enter may be subjected to random scrutineering throughout the meeting.
13.I confirm that I am over 18 years old.